This week's challenge: consume the news.
- Twitter won’t ban Alex Jones: Jack Dorsey’s statement is a wake-up call - Vox
- jack on Twitter: “Accounts like Jones’ can often sensationalize issues and spread unsubstantiated rumors, so it’s critical journalists document, validate, and refute such information directly so people can form their own opinions. This is what serves the public conversation best."
- In The Wake Of Charlottesville, Journalist Begins ‘Documenting Hate’ In America : NPR
- Nuzzel - News Intelligence
- Inside The Culture Of Sexism At Riot Games
- Inoreader - The content reader for power users who want to save time.
- Federico Viticci on Twitter: “Here is how Shortcuts is a game changer for personal automation:In a simple flow of actions, control Do Not Disturb, HomeKit, and Music – and summon everything via voice, without ever opening the app.Creating an automated assistant will be amazing 😎… https://t.co/EeuD2cUzy3”
- Feed Wrangler Feedly. Read more, know more.
- Better - Merlin Mann
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now: Jaron Lanier: 9781250196682: Amazon.com: Books